Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: A question for those with the scenes

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Question

    I am having a problem with my set of scenes and settings. The seller said that the middle scene tends to come out of the book. It looks as if something is missing on the inside. Can anyone tell me what type of binding is on the inside of these sets. I would really appreciate any help I can get!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 30, 2005 02:25 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are 6 plastic bolt-like things that must attach to the plastic piece on the outside of the spine of the book. The books are actually 3 large pages stacked inside each other-maybe you could hot glue the middle page to the one behind it. I imagine the pages are already glued and that the bolts are for extra reinforcement.

    Hope that helps.

  3. #3
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    This helps a lot!!! The bolts are missing. I will have to glue it then to get it to stay together. THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!! DD is in love with these settings!!! She played tea all afternoon yesterday!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •